Smart Steps Mobile: Easy Decisions in Everyday Life.
Smart Steps is for anyone who wants help figuring out what to do when in a new, confusing or stressful situation. Because it is customizable, it’s a useful tool for making choices and following routines in both everyday and educational settings.
Content can be customized in endless ways:
– Teachers: Set up options for a classroom project, pointing students to the app instead of repeating directions.
– Parents: Write a morning routine by including one option per page.
– Support Providers: Write decision trees with reminders and tips.
– Campuses: Write content that helps new students know where to get help or navigate social stresses.
A Panic Button is included. The user can store Emergency Contacts in the app for easy access. Colleges, isn’t this a great way to show that you care about campus safety? Offer Smart Steps and give parents peace of mind.
To get started, take two easy steps:
1. Press the Login button and create a FREE account.
2. Download the FREE app. Ready? Let’s go!
With Smart Steps, I have confidence that I can handle everyday life because I have backup. If I have a question at work or school, I can log into my Smart Steps Mobile app and decide what to try. If I don’t know what to say, the app has a suggestion. If I am stressed out, I just use the Help button. I can call a friend or other Emergency Contact, stored on the Help screen. I ask for help when I want it and how I want it. Awesome!READ MORE
I have more peace of mind with the support that Smart Steps provides. Instead of reminding my child, he or she can use the Smart Steps Mobile app for remembering routines. In times of stress, easy access to help is there. Bottom line: It’s not all up to me anymore. That’s a relief.READ MORE
Smart Steps walks individuals step-by-step through everyday decisions such as a question at work, a lost backpack, or an awkward social situation. We can encourage resilience through a do-it-yourself approach, yet provide backup support that gives students and families a sense of safety and peace of mind. That’s important to us.READ MORE