Smart Steps Mobile: Easy Decisions in Everyday Life.
Smart Steps is for anyone who wants help figuring out what to do when in a new situation, confused or stressed. Because it is customizable, it’s a useful tool for making choices in both everyday and educational settings.
Content can be customized in endless ways:
– Teachers: Set up options for a classroom project, pointing students to the app instead of repeating directions.
– Parents: Write a morning routine by including one option per page.
– Support Providers: Write decision trees with reminders and tips.
– Campuses: Write content that helps new students know where to get help or navigate social stresses.
A Panic Button is included. The user can store Emergency Contacts in the app for easy access. Colleges, isn’t this a great way to show that you care about campus safety? Offer Smart Steps and give parents peace of mind.
To get started, take two easy steps:
1. Press the Login button and create a FREE account.
2. Download the FREE app. Ready? Let’s go!
With Smart Steps, I have confidence that I can handle everyday life because I have backup. If I have a question at work or school, I can log into my Smart Steps Mobile app and decide what to try. If I don’t know what to say, the app has a suggestion. If I am stressed out, I just use the Help button. I can call a friend or other Emergency Contact, stored on the Help screen. I ask for help when I want it and how I want it. Awesome!READ MORE
Smart Steps walks the user step-by-step through everyday situations such as a question at work, a lost backpack, or a sensitive social situation. This way, we can encourage a do-it-yourself approach, but provide that backup support that gives students and families a sense of safety and peace of mind. That’s important to us.READ MORE